Are you suffering from skin disorders like Rash, Eczema, Psoriasis?
Is your skin prone to pimples?
Then, visit the Advanced Homeopathy Healing Center, the best homeopathy clinic in Aurangabad for a more effective and permanent solution for all these skin
Our expert Homeopath, Dr. Yogesh Jadhav, will treat skin disorders using Constitutional Homeopathy Treatment and prescribe the most suitable and specific skin treatment in Aurangabad after proper analysis of the symptoms, severity and medical condition of each individual.
Homoeopathy treatment for skin disorders not only controls the disease efficiently but also provides long term relief by treating the roots of the ailment and improves overall wellbeing. Most importantly, homoeopathy treatment is highly effective, reliable, and without any side-effect.
The homoeopathic treatment for skin problems is the natural way where the patient answers a list of questions, based on which the examination and evaluation of the case are done. The homoeopathy treatment believes in treating the human with the disease and not the condition in the human. Homoeopathy treatment prefers the oral therapies which act deep into the system.
Why choose the Advanced Homeopathy Healing Center?
- The Advanced Homeopathy Healing Center was founded in 2016 by Dr Yogesh Jadhav who is one of the top homeopathy doctor in Aurangabad since then he has attended 10,000+ patients.
- At Advanced Healing Center, we have the latest medical equipment that empowers our team of highly qualified and experienced doctors to provide relief to our patients.
- Dr Yogesh chooses the most suitable medicine based on the patient’s medical status. We at Healing Centre handle the US-made ‘Mac Repertory Synergy Software’ that assists in finding the correct remedy for every patient.
- At the Advanced Healing Centre, we possess over 5000+ types of medications which are made in Germany and France. These medicines are beneficial for treating different kinds of diseases.
Homeopathic Treatment for Skin Problems
- Eczema treatment
Eczema is also known as dermatitis, is an inflammatory skin problem where patients experience patches of red, dry and flaky skin. Homoeopathy treatment for Eczema controls the symptoms and later prevents the progression of the disease by treating the roots of the problem.
- Psoriasis treatment
Psoriasis is a chronic autoimmune disease caused due to an overactive immune system that develops scales, itchy, and dry patches on the skin. Homoeopathy treatment believes in the holistic and natural approach, followed and based on the constitution, emotional factors, disposition, and factors worsening the symptoms before prescribing a remedy.
- Vitiligo treatment
Vitiligo is a chronic skin problem in which white patches of skin develop on different parts of the body. Homoeopathy uses natural remedies for vitiligo which are safe and effective and works down to the root causes of the condition and repairs it.
- Warts treatment
Warts are the extra benign growths seen in various areas of the body. Homoeopathy treatment for warts works by improving immunity and offers promising results.
- Pimple treatment
A pimple is a swollen and red bump filled with pus. It occurs when the sebaceous or oil glands clog. Homoeopathy is a safe and natural process to treat the pimples.
- Lichen Planus treatment
Lichen Planus is a skin problem that appears as purplish, itchy flat bumps on the skin. It can also cause inflammation and irritation in the skin, hair, nails and mucous membranes. The homoeopathic treatment for Lichen Planus depends on the individual symptoms, the affected area, the genetic tendency, mindset, etc.
What are the advantages of homoeopathic skin treatment?
Homoeopathy is by far the most popular treatment for psoriasis and other skin diseases.
Even in fatal cases, homoeopathic medicine can significantly improve quality of life.
Homoeopathic treatment for skin allergies is one of the preferred forms of treatment.
Homoeopathy treats a wide range of diseases, from localized skin diseases to more severe conditions such as carcinogenic skin lesions and even skin cancer.
What are the symptoms of skin problems?
- Flaky, scaly skin
What are the causes of skin disorders?
- Presence of bacteria in the skin pores
- Fungus, viruses or parasites living in the skin
- A weak immune system
- Contact with allergens
- Hereditary factors
- If you are facing skin issues, then consult our expert Homeopath Dr Yogesh Jadhav so that you too can live a disease-free life.
Frequently Asked Questions
- What tips must women dealing with adult eczema and acne follow?
Regular moisturizing with a mild cream is extremely helpful. By moisturizing the skin frequently, the rough patches of eczema and congested pores that can occur with acne are reduced.
- What is the best way to reduce acne scarring?
Do not pop acne blemishes as it causes trauma to the skin and produces scarring.
- Is it essential to moisturize the entire body?
Yes. Just as your face becomes dry, the body feels the effects of the elements. Additionally, we often use harsher soaps on the body and sweat in certain areas making the skin rougher and with dry patches. Moisturizing not only helps maintain body elasticity but improves skin tone for a more even look.